Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Time My Roommate Made the Feast



The other day I cam home and my roommate decided she was going to make TVP Loaf, Mashed Taters, Corn and Bread. IT WAS AWESOME!

Because she did such a wonderful job, I decided the best way to celebrate her meal was to share it with you folks.

I am pretty sure she got her recipes from the book Hot Dam and Hell Yeah: Recipes for Hungry Banditos/ The Dirty South Vegan Cookbook. Jenn got this book for me and she uses it all the time... It is wonderful!





This is the TVP Loaf.... With tons of Ketchup like it should!














This was the tasty bread she made. I at an entire pad of butter on it, and liked it mega!












Mashed Potatoes with Cream Cheese!
never thought about doing that,
it was delicious.











Oh yeah, we also watched Dumb and Dumber
We thought it would be a great costume and Jenn and Josh to go as Harry and Lloyd for Halloween because they both could look like them. What do you think? if they weren't laughing so hard it would probably be able to work out. they still did a great job! thanks to the wonderful chefs of the evening, gave me a night off from cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment